Here are a quick 5 tips for resume perfection!
- Have your resume on your computer and your phone!
- Don’t get stuck not being able to submit your information when presented the opportunity. Someone will beat you to it.
- Store it on:
- Google drive
Make sure you have a PDF and Word Doc!
- Lots of times, Hiring Managers systems cant read PDFs the correct way. Having them both on hand could make all the difference.
Do your Linkedin and Resume match?
- Connecting with hiring managers at the companies you want to work for is a great strategy -especially after the first interview.
- Make sure your resume matches your Linkedin Experience. Otherwise questioning your skills becomes easier…
Be sure to include keywords for the position you are applying to in your resume.
- This will help if your resume is being fed into an automated applicant tracking system.
- It will also help if human eyes are reading it first. Hiring managers want to know that you have the basic qualifications at a quick glance.
Ask a Professional
- Resume writing requires specific action language. It is best to start with a verb and provide data to prove your work is effective
- Working with a staffing agency will get you that feedback on how your resume competes against others looking for similar work.
- Staffing Agencies can also help you adjust the wording to better align with what you are searching for while getting it on Hiring Managers desks.
Visit Moorestaffing.com to see all the positions we have available right now!
Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org