- The Holidays
- Holidays are varied and not everyone celebrates in the same way. That candidate that may be your top choice is looking to take those vacation days and maximize the time they have to celebrate this year. And to be honest, you probably have days off to take too. Waiting until the holidays or just after creates more of a struggle.
- Hiring Time
- Hiring a new employee takes time. Delaying hiring until when you come back means a delayed start in your team’s full force potential.
- Delayed starts
- Most people around this time expect a delayed start because employees that would train and onboard them are taking days off. Even hiring someone at the beginning of the year could mean they aim to start February 1st. And that’s a month of missed productivity.
- Maximize Productivity and success
- Setting up a team for success means having a full team. Planning for the following year can become a struggle when there is a spot left unfilled.
- Starting the year on the right foot
- With an employee hired now and fully trained, your team can get straight to work making your envisioned success a reality. This would otherwise be a scramble with gaps in the team being held together with overworked employees who are still sluggish from their time off.
- Ending the year efficiently
- With a few weeks left in the year, there is still time to end the year efficiently with some extra members on the team.
Tis the Season For hiring!
We have just the candidates you need to make sure all your hiring is done and you can just enjoy the holidays. Being the winner of Clearly Rated’s Best of Staffing Award 3 years running proves our expertise in finding you the candidates you’re looking to onboard and fast!
Contact us at email@example.com or call (978) 682-4994
Looking to hire?
Looking to add someone to the team? Check out our Contract to Hire option!
Ready to Get Started?
Click the button below to send us the details on exactly what you need for your business.