We’ve all heard it before…
Community involvement can go a long way!
It’s not what you know, it’s who you know. Get yourself, your friends, and your family connected with Moore Staffing today! We want you on our radar, and it can only benefit you to be on ours!
Networking is key when it comes to career development, whether it is to find a new career or to broaden your career skills. You never know what opportunities can arise from meeting contacts, making connections, and getting referrals. The focus on networking doesn’t always have to be about finding new business but can also be about education and expanding your business knowledge.
Here are a few suggested activities you can get involved within the community to help you get the ball rolling on expanding your network (with little or no cost to you!):
- Car show night at Fuddruckers in Methuen – every Wednesday night! Our very own Lisa Phillips will be there! See Facebook to preview some additional details.
- Get your current business connected with your local Chamber of Commerce. They have regular networking events – some are free!
- Join your local religious institution to make connections – or just ask about community service events!
- Go to that holiday cookout you were contemplating missing. Enjoy!
- Connect with others on LinkedIn and participate in conversations.
- Visit your town library or community center to view community postings.
- Volunteer! Google community service projects and local service foundations that you can donate your time and energy to.
- Check Facebook’s event page to see what networking events are happening near you!